- Lot size: 2 acres.
- Amenities: 750′ of total lakefront; 150′ of direct lakefront with boat access and 600′ of channel lakeshore. Long south-facing views across Lake Minnewashta. Nearby bike and walking trails, parks and association maintained beach. Minnetonka schools.
- House type: 2 story or one story homes, no basement.
- Expected Package Price: $1,500,000 to $2,500,000.
Turnkey price with lot and two levels finished for 2646 finish square feet. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 lower level unfinished square feet, 3 car garage.
- Approximately 1/3 acre site in Minnetonka Mn.
- Access from public street.
- 2 blocks from downtown Minnetonka
- Great walking neighborhood
- City sewer and water service, cable, and phone all installed and ready for use.
House package includes:
- Fully landscaped
- Asphalt driveway
- Front wood stoop/patio
- Rear wood deck
- First floor finished area is 1430 square feet
- Second floor finished area is 1216 square feet
- Full basement is waterproofed insulated and ready for finish with bathroom roughed in.
- Large 3 car garage that is unfinished.
- Poured concrete foundation with R-16 insulation package.
- Siding- No maintenance premium vinyl siding house wrap.
- No Maintenance aluminum roof soffit and fascia.
- Windows: Marvin Integrity. Low E with Argon gas glass with between the glass muntins
- Trex Deck and railings
- Architectural 30 year asphalt shingle roof
- No maintenance Steel garage doors with panel embossed look. Automatic operators on each overhead door. Doors to consist of one 16’x8’ and one 9’x8’
- Front entry door has multi point hardware for security and air tightness
- #2 common White oak hardwood floor throughout main level except for Sunroom (carpet) and mudroom (ceramic tile).
- Carpet in all bedrooms upper hall.
- Ceramic tile floors in mudroom, laundry room, bathrooms.
- Ceramic tile shower in master bath.
- Ceramic tile backsplash in Kitchen cabinetry.
- Stone tile fireplace surround.
- Kohler plumbing fixtures or equal with polish chrome finish.
- Sterling or equal 3 piece water closets with slow close seats.
- Free standing oval soaking tub in master bath.
- Dura Supreme cabinetry with frameless design. Stain finishes to be determined.
- Granite or quartz counter tops in kitchen and master bathroom. Molded marble in main and 1st floor baths.
- Plastic laminate tops in laundry and mudroom.
- Heat n Glow gas fireplace in Family Room, Allowance for appliances.
- 3 ¼” wide enamel finish woodwork and 5 ½” tall baseboards also with enamel finishes. Interior doors to be 2 panel style for enamel finish and solid core construction.
- Carpet stair with open railings. Baluster style and material to be determined.
- Custom closet shelving.
- Allowance for low voltage wiring
- Rough in security system.
- Allowance for Ceiling light fixtures
- 12 total recess lights with LED lamps
- LED under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- Heating system is 2 zone gas fired forced air furnace with 92% or better efficiency rating and cooling with 13 or better SEER Air-conditioning rating. Heat Recovery Ventilator, humidifier, set back thermostat are all included. All ducting is hard steel piped.
- Door hardware is Schlage lever handles with satin nickel finishes
- Fireplace stone facing allowance is $750.
- Carpeting installed with pad $40/sq. yard
- Ceramic tile selections $6/ square ft.
- Kitchen and laundry appliances supplied only $10,000.
- Stone counters at kitchen and master bath. – Installed price – $ 6,781.
- Landscape allowance- yard, shrubs, irrigation – $10,000.
Not included in the pricing:
- Costs associated with permanent financing.
- Water Softener unit or installation.
- Use James Hardy Fiber-cement siding with paint finish in lieu of premium Vinyl siding. – Add $13,669.
- Change the main 2nd floor bath tub to cast iron with ceramic tile surround in lieu of one piece fiberglass. – Add $1,328.
- Add 100 lf of 6’ tall wood fence with (18) 4’ tall arborvitae mulch and edging along the property at Minnetonka Blvd. Add $8,400.
- Finish lower level as follows:
- Full bathroom finish. – Add $9,590.
- Finish 732 sf recreation room and bedroom. – Add $32,940.
- Finish garage with insulation, drywall, paint and trim. – Add $ 6,086.