To perform the tasks of building and remodeling as directed by the leadman or foreman, in a timely and professional manner.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Reading blueprints and specifications
- Lay out floor systems, walls and roof
- Framing skills to be top-notch for construction of walls, floors and roofs
- Ability to read a framing square and hand frame a roof with hips, valley.
- Layout and construction of stairways; framing to finish
- Setting of windows and exterior doors
- Finishing of exterior cornice and trim work
- Siding (wood)
- Building of decks, porches, etc.
- Interior framing
- Setting cabinetry
- Hanging doors
- Trimming doors, windows and base
- Setting of appliances
- And other specifications that go hand-in-hand with the above.
We require working well as a team member, being on site on time with personal tools and ready to work at 7:30 a.m.
Must have a reliable vehicle for safe transport of yourself and your tools.
Strong benefits package and caring family-run, hardworking team as co-workers.