Boyer Building has been remodeling and building new homes for quite some time. Our main goal is to create a space or home that fits your desires and often exceeds your expectations. With this we stand behind the following philosophy:We work to craft the best living environments for our clients.
- We aim to create unity between your home and lifestyle by providing reliable and personal service.
- We work to craft the best living environments for our clients.
- We strive to continuously earn and keep our reputation for quality craftsmanship, creative design and integrity of work.
The Boyer Building process starts with providing our homeowners with clear, transparent information in a reasonable timeframe, in order to provide the space or home they desire.
When designing a new build or remodeled project with Boyer Building, you can experience the following:
- An initial meeting with your assigned salesperson who will meet to discuss your initial dreams and desires whether it be for a new build or remodel. This may take a couple visits to make sure we have everything you want in your new space.
- A contract will be drawn up to fit the items that were discussed. Once signed, a specific team will be assigned to your project that will include a Supervisor, Project Manager and a lead carpenter.
- Meetings that are on-point with our staff and if need be, our architect and designers.
- Schedules that are pre-approved by you and your team with work being performed per our agreed schedule with consistency.
- Your project being overseen by your designated Supervisor and Project Manager. This dual-team approach ensures no stone is left unturned and schedules are adhered to.
- Competitive bids that carefully meet your budget, without compromising quality.
- Plans, specifications, budget, finish selections, schedule and all other project information accessible to you and your entire team at any time.
- Payment management that is timely and clear.