MYTH: A remodeling project needs to be expansive to be worth it.
FACT: So not true, as is evident in our recent Boyer condo project. We took a relatively new Wayzata condo and updated a number of small points to give it the overall glamorous and classy contemporary style our homeowners were hoping for. Here’s just a few items we touched on in this open layout gem…
1. Re stained maple floors from lighter previous life to this warm brown throughout the space.
2. Counter tops went from a white, nondescript surface to this high glamour black quartz counter. We kept the European cabinets and replaced the hardware for this great, new contrast kitchen.
3. Rich walnut ledge was added to the island for warmth and contrast with the black counter tops.
4. Infrequently used buffet is now home to the all-important wine/beer cooler with a new counter that matches the kitchen and island.
5. Tall baseboards and a contemporary shoe molding replaced small and almost invisible millwork, making this refreshed space look much more professional and glamorous.